Sunday, January 30, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Suddenly Sunday is a weekly event where I recap all the exciting things that have been going on here! If you want to join in on this weekly meme, feel free to do so, just link back to this blog :)
---------

Hello everyone! I hope your Sunday has been a delightful conclusion to the week and the end of January... how did that happen? January has been a busy month for me, but I have managed to read a number of books, so keep an eye out for my reviews... February will be full of them! My schedule of events for Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog is filling up quickly, and I am so excited about what I have planned for your historical fiction enjoyment. But before I start to ramble on and giveaway all my plans, let's take a peak at what's been going on here and what's coming up this week:


Reviewed this past week:

Coming up this week on Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog:
  • Reviews:
    • Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
    • The Gentleman Poet by Kathryn Johnson
    • The Queen of Last Hopes by Susan HIgginbotham

In my mailbox for review:
  


Be sure to check out my current giveaway! 


You might have noticed I have changed the layout and background of blog. I am very excited about the new look for Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog! In addition to the overall look, I have created a new rating system
which will be present in every book review. 

Over the coming months, I will be introducing some new features on my blog. One feature already in place is the page "Historical Figures, Historical Times..." which can be found directly under the header. This page lists popular historical figures, events and time periods, followed by recommended books (HistFic & Non-Fic) pertaining to those topics. I will be updating this page constantly, so be sure to check it out now and then!


Have a great week & happy reading!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice!

Btw, LOVING your new look!